Saturday, January 3, 2015

Good Lust

This clip is amazing; it shows a cuckold fantasy situation that turns me on a lot: Cuckoldress Cameron Dee in Real Men Don't Eat Cum.

The hottest thing about the clip is a Hot Wife giving a Bull a great blowjob to completion, in front of her cuck in chastity. It's mostly shot from the Bull's perspective. He cums in her mouth. She transfers the Bull's load to the cuck's mouth, and the cuck obediently swallows. The Hot Wife and Bull leave the room together. The cuck is left alone, in chastity. In the video, there's no cut between the cumshot and the swallow. It's real. And very hot.


It'd be just as hot (maybe hotter) if the Hot Wife sucked the Bull to completion and swallowed, with or without the cuck present (or even in the scene at all), but I'm very turned on by her dominance over him and his humble submission. When my cum ends up in someone's stomach, I love it. Then it's not wasted, right? I'm smiling as I think about it.

Also worth smiling about: the great sex my wife and I have been having.

I was hoping to cum inside my wife the day after she dominated me, but she gave me an excellent blowjob instead. First she was between my legs on her hands and knees, worshiping my cock in a very hot way, then she moved around so that I could finger her ass (even hotter!), then she sat on me in a 69, sucking and stroking me, at the same time fondling my balls, while she fucked my tongue with her wet pussy and hard clit until I came in her mouth. She lingered several minutes, enjoying my oral attention. This raised my hopes that she might swallow, but after I finished cumming, she got off me and went off to spit in the bathroom. Oh, well!

Kinda similar to what I saw when I came!

I was hoping she might cum. I always love to make her cum, but I had made her cum several times the night before, and she usually only wants to cum once or twice a week. Also, in the entire time we've known each other, she's only cum 2 or 3 times in any position other than on her back with her legs together. Of the women I've been with, she's the most difficult to bring to orgasm. Once she gets there the first time, it's not that hard to make her cum at least a couple (usually several) more times, but getting her to the first one can take a long time, up to 45 minutes. I actually love that she takes a long time, because going down on her is one of my favorite things in life!

I think when we first started having sex, a couple of times she wanted to cum the very next morning after cumming the night before, but it's been a long time since that happened. I could tell that she was close to cumming in this session, which was very pleasing to me.

Her sex drive's been a little higher lately. I think that's partly due to my sex drive being higher lately, and partly due to our recently-improved workout regimen. We've worked out hard, together, 3 times a week for the past month. It's been a VERY good thing for both of us in all kinds of ways. It's definitely been good for our sex life.

I pleasured myself that afternoon, by fucking the Fleshlight Flight and remembering the morning, as well as fantasizing I was fucking her in missionary position, hard, just the way she likes it. And of course, cumming deep inside her. In my fantasy, she came when I came, with my cock balls-deep inside her, my tip just touching her cervix. The Flight is awesome for this, as my cock just reaches the far end of it, if I hold the Flight and push my cock in all the way.

I didn't hook up with my wife that night, or the next day, or the day after that, or the morning after that! It's an unusually long time for us not to hook up. I didn't want to pleasure myself either. I wanted to wait until I could have sex with her again. I know it's nothing for a lot of guys to go 3 days without cumming, but for me it's borderline epic.

Yesterday evening, we were both at home together, free from work with no social engagements. As soon as we were both free, we practically ran to the bedroom and tore our clothes off. But she was cold, and we were both a little tired, so we laid in bed together and somewhat lazily kissed and fondled/caressed each other all over, and then all under, as we waited for the cup of coffee we'd just shared to kick in.

I told her I wanted her to try inserting a dildo again, but this time one smaller than my cock. She said she would try it if I wanted her to. I had warmed up 3 dildos - Vixkin GoodFella, Vixskin Mustang, and Vamp Elvis (Softskin). None of them actually match the advertised stats, by the way, but they are all amazing. Elvis is 6.25" long and 5" around. GoodFella is 5.5" long and 4.5" around; Mustang is 6.75" long and 4.5" around. GoodFella and Mustang are actually from the same mold; the difference is that GoodFella has balls.

That's GoodFella she's playing with!
I told her the next time she pegged me, I wanted her to use a cock my size or smaller. I thought she might object, but she like the idea of my having the bigger dick! I asked her which of the 3 she liked better. She noticed that GoodFella and Mustang were pretty much the same. She said she liked either one of them, but not Elvis, because of the lack of realism (it's jet black, and lacking the veins and other details that make GoodFella and Mustang look and feel like real dicks). I told her I love to feel "her balls" when she fucks me, so we decided next time she pegs me, it will be with GoodFella.

I told her to touch herself, and make herself cum. She's only done this once in front of me, and it was amazing. She prefers for me to make her cum, but she did this for me. I watched the way she touched herself, the gentle teasing and up/down strokes, followed by faster, harder, circular strokes...followed by a surprisingly quick orgasm. I was talking dirty to her the whole time, first about the most recent kinky session, then about her sucking my cock and my cumming in her mouth. Right after I told her to think about me cumming in her mouth, she came, and it was a pretty good orgasm!


I sucked her nipples and ran a hand lovingly around her body until she was ready for more orgasmic-oriented stimulation. I told her I wanted to see her take a dildo inside herself, and fuck herself with it while she touched herself. She liked it. I lubricated my fingers generously and further lubricated her wet sex, then I also lubricated GoodFella, rubbed it all over her pussy, then put the tip against her opening and put her hand on the base of the small dildo.

She took a few minutes to get it inside her, most of which she spent relaxing herself so she could enjoy it (she gets tense when dildos are involved). Finally, she put the first inch of GoodFella into herself, then a bit more, then a bit more, until it was all in her. It turned me on - and at the same time made me a little jealous - to see her enjoying another "cock" all the way inside her! I told her to move it in and out of her just the way she liked, and touch herself with her other hand. She found it a little awkward at first, but soon she was working it in a nice sexy rhythm, and clearly liking it.

She didn't cum, though. As I mentioned before, she only cums with her legs together, and she found when she closed her legs on GoodFella, it was uncomfortable. She pulled the dildo most of the way out, pushed her legs together, and kept touching herself...until after a few minutes she had a rather mild orgasm. She said she liked it, but she liked having my cock inside her much better, because nothing feels as good as real skin, and also because my cock is both longer and thicker. She took GoodFella out. I lubed up Mustang thoroughly, rubbed it up, down and all around her pussy, and the put the tip right at the opening.

Once she had it in her a couple of inches, I started moving it, making sure to stimulate her top wall, aiming for the G-spot. I told her to touch herself. She wanted me to touch her. I got my other hand very wet, and put it on her clit, touching her with the same gentle up/down, then firmer round and round (with lots of variations) that she'd used on herself. I leaned down and licked her a little, too. She closed her legs tight and I could barely move Mustang. She didn't mind. In a few minutes, she had her best orgasm of the evening so far.

After taking Mustang out, and then cooling down again for a few minutes, she said she wanted me to cum. I told her I wanted to cum inside her - but only after SHE came with me inside her. She was skeptical, but game. I spread her legs wide and put the tip of my cock on her pussy's opening. She quickly accepted me inside her. I started fucking her slowly and gently, working until I was all the way in. I took care to touch her top wall, especially on the "out" part of the stroke.

I asked her which of the cocks she liked better, and she said, with a moan of pleasure: "Yours!" She said my cock felt bigger, and MUCH better than the silicone cocks. That made me feel really good, and I started moving myself faster and harder inside her, letting my hands go where they wanted to on her body, pulling her hair a little, tweaking her nipples, and choking her a little.
 


She was touching herself the whole time, but not with much purpose, so I told her to concentrate on pleasuring herself. She quickly got fairly close to orgasm - but after several more minutes, I recognized that, as usual, she couldn't cum with her legs apart. So I moved my legs outside hers, allowing her to put her legs together, and resumed fucking her. In this position, I can't go very deep, and I also have to use a lot more energy compared to when her legs are open. She worked herself for a few minutes, and came with my cock inside her! It wasn't a very intense orgasm, but she enjoyed it, and we both agreed we would do this again, and that we'd get better at it.
 
I had to change positions to get off. After spreading her legs and hitting it that way again for a few minutes, I flipped her over and we did "face down / ass up"! Always a favorite, and I was extra turned on today. Mostly I just stared at her shapely ass, which she was moving in VERY nice ways, but I did also fantasize I was inside a Hot Wife whose approving submissive husband had a much smaller dick than mine. I imagined her telling me that my cock was way bigger, and felt much better, than her cuck husband's little penis, and then I remembered that I'd had her say exactly that a week or so ago - I could actually hear her voice (inside my head) say that she liked my cock much better than her husband's, and that she wanted me to "cum deep inside me with your big, awesome cock!"

Hell, yeah - flat doggie!

We had dropped into flat doggie by this point, She was squeezing my cock with her kegel muscles and her ass cheeks. She felt tight, and I felt huge. I exploded inside her in a VERY satisfying orgasm, on a pleasure scale of 1 to 10, about a 9. I kept squirting for some time, and pulsing deep inside her for a while after that. I kept pushing myself in a little deeper, a little deeper, a little deeper...until I started to soften. Then I stayed in until the orgasm completely finished, which was probably between one and two minutes.

We kissed on the lips with a satiated passion and when we pulled our lips apart she said, "I love you!"

I felt an unexpected flood of warm satisfaction, right into my heart."I love YOU!", I said, and then we kissed for a couple of minutes.

We lay there next to each other with our bodies touching for 15 minutes or so, savoring the delicious post-orgasm afterglow, then got up and had a wonderful evening of dinner, drinks, talking and finally a movie.

That was last night. This morning, she gave another awesome blowjob with 69, that ended with her making me cum in her mouth. Another 9 out of 10 orgasm. I could not be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment