Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Seeking a submissive couple!


If you're part of a submissive couple, and this is your idea of fun, contact me!
Lately, my wife and I have been fantasizing about dominating another couple.

My wife only thinks about it for a few minutes in the bedroom when I bring it up during sex. Since I'm basically the personification of arrested development, I think about it a lot more often. Every day for the past couple of weeks, I've wasted hours of perfectly useful work time thinking about what I want to happen if/when my wife and I dominate a submissive couple.

They'd be attractive, cool, and ideally both very submissive. Maybe one of them would be dominant to the other - but they'd both be submissive to us.

We'd meet somewhere public first, maybe on a hike, or for drinks. We'd have them do things for us, like getting stuff we want out of our packs if it's a hike, or getting us drinks if we're at a bar. If we all like each other, then it's off to our hotel room, or theirs, or maybe their house if the couple is down for that.

We'd spend some more time getting to know each other, and then we'd start telling them what to do. To take off their clothes. To take off our clothes for us. To kiss, caress and massage us.

I would absolutely want to fuck the woman, and to humiliate the man. I might let him kiss my wife's feet and possibly kiss her ass, but that would be it. He could kiss my ass and suck my cock, probably just to prove the point. The woman could lick/suck my wife everywhere my wife wants her to lick and/or suck. We could spank either of them, or both. It would be really cool if they're into whips and canes. I'd love to mark a bitch up! Marking up two bitches - even better!


The most fun well might be to have the woman make her man cum submissively at this point. That would be amusing for all of us - well, maybe less so for him!

I'd fuck the woman for a long time. Maybe I'd have her suck me off and swallow my cum first! Then I'd either have her pleasure my wife, or I'd have the man pleasure his woman. Then, in a few minutes when I'm "recharged", I'd put my cock inside the woman. It would be fun to have the man ask for this. I could be into him "fluffing" me a little first, and maybe even guiding my cock into his wife. He can only stay if he can be silently obedient. Maybe his woman can lick my wife while I'm fucking her.

I think we'd all enjoy this!

Ideally, I'd fuck his wife better, deeper, and for a longer time than he does. It would be amazing if she came with my cock in her! I don't care what happens after I cum, as long as I get to stay in her for a minute or so after I cum. Then, I don't care if she has him lick it out, or tries to maximize her chances of getting pregnant (Maude Lewbowski style!). Yes, I'd fucking love to impregnate another man's wife!


That's the beauty of pure fantasy. You don't have to wear condoms, or pay child support! Nobody's too jealous afterwards. Et Cetera.

Another fantasy, which I haven't shared with my wife, if the "Switch Couple Competition" fantasy. More arrested development. We meet a switch couple and play some game. Could be bridge, or poker, or golf - or whatever. The winning couple dominates the losing couple. An interesting variation: the guys compare cocks, and the couple with the bigger-dicked guy dominates. Another interesting variation: we play a game, but it's a four person game, with the winner dominating the other three, or something along those lines. After the game, the possibilities are endless.


My wife and I have played games to decide who's going to dominate, many times. I've won more often than she has! There's something about poker which makes it especially good for kinky sex games. That's probably our all-time favorite.

She's supposed to dominate me between now and the end of the week. I'm going to try to flip the script, or to have her agree to play a game to decide. But I think I'll be a (mostly) good sub. We already agreed she's going to wear a dildo smaller than my cock - specifically the Vixskin GoodFella - if she fucks me. She wants me to start the session in chastity, but I'm going to pretend I forgot all about that. She'll have to bring it up. Ditto for sucking on a dildo.

I've also decided not to push her any more towards trying sex with a big dildo. If she brings it up, and is eager to try it, I'll go along, but I'm not going to push it any more. The one thing I miss from not submitting to her lately is my face getting up close and personal with her ass! I do enjoy the other, dominant things I've doing with her ass lately - spanking, fucking - but I do love kissing her ass, and unlike other, more recently-acquired submissive fantasy turn-ons (sph, cuckolding, etc), kissing a gorgeous ass has never made me feel anything but wonderful.


Yesterday morning, I fucked her passionately, cumming inside her in flat doggie after fucking her a long time in missionary. It was awesome!

Yesterday evening, I made her cum with my mouth and fingers. It took her a long time to cum, which was fine (and typical), but she kept her legs together the whole time, and I got pretty tired. She doesn't like me to put any weight on her legs, which makes it really challenging to get her off. But I always do eventually make her cum, and this time, her first orgasm was especially strong. I always love to feel her contracting on my fingers!

She only wanted a couple more orgasms. After that, we were both pretty tired. I didn't tell her, but my neck was aching. I'd had a hard strength workout earlier. I'd pushed it pretty hard and everything was starting to feel sore. For once, I didn't want to cum, and she was fine with that. She said she'd wake me up with her mouth!


I was actually awake when she started, but it was still great! She didn't have much time, and she didn't even take off her pajamas. She sucked me from the side. I pulled her ass closer and pulled down her pajama bottoms and panties, I'd just started fingering her ass and pussy (different fingers, of course!), when I came in her mouth. I'd hoped she'd swallow, now that she'd actually enjoyed doing it - but damn it, she ran off to the bathroom. Ugh. Well, I shouldn't say "ugh"! It was a good blowjob, and she did let me stay in her mouth a long time after I came.


Maybe I'll kiss her ass in the morning, or maybe I'll fuck her again. Decisions, decisions! Another "dominant strategy" I can pursue to avoid being dominated is to have so much sex with her between now and the end of the week that she won't want to do anything kinky and then it'll be my turn to dominate her again! But like I said, I think I want to let her dominate me. For one thing, it's fun. For another, I know she likes to dominate. And submissive couples are hard to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment