Sunday, January 18, 2015

Best. Orgasm. Ever.



My wife is sleeping - and also digesting my sperm, which she enthusiastically swallowed five hours ago.

I feel better than I've ever felt in my entire life. I don't think I'm kidding. I can't recall ever feeling better than I feel right now. Maybe I've felt as good a few times. After kissing a girl / woman for the first time, for example.

She's swallowed before, but this evening she...liked it, for the first time ever.

It was supposed to be her turn to dominate me. She hadn't brought it up at any time this past week, but when I said it was time for me to dominate her, and asked if she was ready, she reminded me it was supposed to be her turn. But I could tell by her tone, and the look in her eyes, that she liked the idea of me dominating her instead. I offered to decide by playing a game with her - but I told her if she insisted on playing the game, and I won, I'd have to give her a spanking for resisting before I dominated her. Not wanting to get spanked, she "surrendered" instead!


I had already laid out a slutty bra and panties for her, as well as her butt plugs and the lube. She went to the bedroom, and came back 15 minutes later, wearing the bra and panties, and with the Tantus Ryder butt plug in place. I had her kneel, and then led her back to the bedroom on her knees. I sat on the bed with her at my feet. I played some music on my phone and had her dance for me. She's a great dancer. Very sexy movements. I enjoyed it a lot!


Then I had her strip, and remove the butt plug. I extended my right foot and she started rubbing and kissing it. After a few minutes, I extended the other foot. Then I had her kiss and massage her way up my legs. I had her rub my balls through my shorts with her left hand. I had her start touching herself with her right hand. I took off my sexy undies.

I had her suck my balls, first one, then the other. She tried to do both at the same time, but she couldn't get them both in her mouth. She kept touching herself while she sucked my balls. I told her to cum for me like that. In a few more minutes, she came with one of my balls in her mouth. It seemed to be a strong orgasm!

After she cooled down, I let her start kissing and licking my cock. I told her to keep touching herself, I wanted her to cum with my cock in her mouth. She kept rubbing her clit with her right hand. She took my balls in her left hand and sucked me about halfway down my shaft. She gagged at that point, which was actually a little annoying!

I told her not to gag and to use her left hand to keep from going too deep. I fucked her face, and said, "Cum for me, bitch!" I could tell she was close. I asked her what she was going to do with it when I came in her mouth. She said she was going to swallow. "Good girl", I said.


She came first, but I was only about a minute behind her. My orgasm was, at the very least, one of the most pleasurable I've ever had. Maybe the best. 10/10! I came a lot. About the time I finished spurting, I felt her swallow! She still had a couple of inches of my cock in her mouth, and it felt unbelievably great. I felt her swallow a couple of times more, and the sensation on my cock was almost too much to take.

I pulled out of her mouth, and looked at her face. She looked radiantly happy! There was a little cum on her face, and some more running down her torso from between her tits. It was just ridiculously sexy! She told me, "I swallowed!" I told her I knew, that I'd felt her swallowing and it felt amazing.

She pointed out that she'd missed some of it, and I just smiled and laughed. I got down on the floor with her and gave her a hug, then a kiss. I asked if she'd liked it and she said she loved it. Wow!

This is the first time I can remember dominating her when she's been 100% obedient. Everything I told her to do, she did without hesitation, and with enthusiasm. I didn't use any bondage, or any punishment. I had laid out several pain tools and a full bondage setup, with collar, leather cuffs, bondage belt, and locks (I was going to lock her cuffed hands to the belt and then fuck her face and/or ass until I came). I also had set out a blindfold and a gag. Didn't use any of it!

I'm planning to give her the chance to dominate me this week, but she'll have to initiate it. If she doesn't dominate me by the end of the week, we agreed it'll be my turn to dominate her again.


Right now, I'm going to bed, so I can get up and fuck her in the morning! This is what the expression "Cloud Nine" must refer to. This is Pure Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment