Friday, January 9, 2015

It's good to be the King


My favorite thing in the world is dominating my wife.

My favorite thing used to be getting dominated by her, but in the last year or so, I've gotten off more from being in charge.

I totally owned her did a couple of nights ago.

I told her to get her ass ready to be fucked, and then to put on something skimpy and slutty. I watched some TV show about motorcycles, and sipped my pint of craft beer while I waited. About halfway through the show (and my beer), she came in wearing her sexy outfit with her butt plug in place. I had her kneel on the floor and massage my feet while I watched the rest of the show.

We went to the bedroom. I had her continue the massage, and then had her kiss my feet, and thank me for letting her kiss them. Then I had her massage my legs, and my back. Then I rolled over and had her suck my balls through my sexy undies. I let her do that for a long time. I had her take off her panties and start touching herself.



I had her keep touching herself after taking off my undies. I had her kiss my ass all over with her lips and tongue, then I had her suck my balls some more. She could only get one at a time in her mouth, though she did keep trying to get both. She jilled herself off to a pretty good orgasm with (one of) my balls in her mouth! Then I "let her" suck my dick, after I had her beg me to suck it. I didn't let her use her hands, and I kept moving my cock around (without using my hands), making her work to get it in her mouth.

She came again with my dick pulsing in her mouth. I let her keep sucking a little longer. She stopped and asked me if she could remove the butt plug. I smacked her left ass cheek for speaking without permission! I smacked her right ass cheek for stopping the blowjob without permission. I told her she had just earned a spanking. I had her kneel with her face down on the bed, looking away. I had several implements of pain handy. I swished each through the air, and asked if she wanted her spanking with that one. She said no to the thin-tipped riding crop, to both the rattan cane and the acrylic one, and also to both whips (3' and 5' single tails).

From Kim's KinKy Korner
That left only the leather slapper. I showed it to her, and had her kiss it. I had her thank me for spanking her, and asked if she understood why. She said it was because she had spoken without being spoken to first, and for stopping the blowjob. She agreed I deserved a blowjob without any interruptions, and that she knew I knew she had the butt plug in, and that I was in charge of her. She said she'd do better - and then again asked if she could take out the plug!


I said no, and spanked her a little harder than she likes, 5 times, making her count each one. Then I took out the butt plug! I sent her to the bathroom with it to put in the sink, and when she returned, I told her she needed to learn a lesson in obedience. I put a leather locking collar around her neck, leather cuffs on her wrists, and locked the cuffs to the collar with a short chain.

I asked her when a slave speaks. She said, "When spoken to, Master?" I told her that was correct. I asked her if she would speak without being told to speak again. She said she would not. I asked her who decides what happens when I'm dominating her. She said I did. Correct again! I told her I wanted to make sure she remembered the lesson. I paused, then said, "What do you say?"  She hesitated, then said, "No, master!" I grabbed the 3' whip and gave her a medium lash halfway up her back! She muffled a scream!

"Incorrect!", I said. When I teach you a lesson, and make sure you remember it, that's a gift from me to you. What do you say when someone gives you a gift?

"Thank you, Master!"

Correct. I had her lay facedown on the bed, across my knee, and I gave her ten more swats on the ass, about the same painful intensity as before, making her count and thank me for each one. She was on the verge of tears by the end!

After confirming she was having fun, I had her kiss my cock and balls all over and under, then had her stand with her face down on the bed, and with her ass sticking up at me. I asked her if she'd like to swallow my cum. She said yes! I said I was going to fuck her ass instead - how did she like that?

She liked it! I told her I was going to fuck her pussy first.

I put the tip of my cock against her, and had her push herself back onto me. It only took a few seconds until I was in her balls-deep. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. I asked if she'd like me to cum like this. She said YES!


I told her I was going to cum in her ass instead. I pulled my cock out and put it against her ass. Again I had her back up onto it. It hurt her a little, so I put more lube on my cock, and on her ass, and waited 30 seconds before trying again. This time, it went in slowly and surely. As soon as I was in a couple of inches, I started fucking her, holding her hips and pulling her back onto me until I was all the way in. She was making some really cool "Oh!" noises. I fucked her hard and fast for a few seconds, then slow and sensuous for a few seconds. The rhythm was the same, relentless. I pulled out and told her to get up on the bed.

I asked if she wanted me to put my cock back in her ass. She said yes, please! I asked if she thought she deserved my cock, and she said she thought she did. I told her I didn't think so, and asked her to explain why I'd given her a spanking and put the restraints on her. She said it was because she was a bad slave. I gave her sore ass a light smack. I asked her if she was stupid. She said she was not! I asked if she remembered her lesson, and the exact reasons she had been spanked and restrained. She apologized for acting stupid, then correctly said the reason for her punishment was to teach her to speak only when spoken to, and to do exactly what I tell her to do, without questioning or hesitation, until I tell her to stop. She was looking me in the eye, without my telling her to. I slapped her face, first with my left hand, then harder with my right. She looked down. She apologized again.


I had her roll over onto her back and pull her legs back to her shoulders. I put my cock against her ass and pushed it into her. She bit her lip. I told her to look at me. She looked at me, her face full of joy and admiration. I put the head of my cock into her ass, then another inch, then another...finally I was all the way in. My face was right above hers. I licked her left cheek. I kissed her lips, then bit her upper lip lightly. I increased my steady fucking rhythm. I knew I was just about to cum. I asked if she wanted me to cum in her ass and she said "YES, MASTER!"

Then I asked, "What if I want you to swallow?" She said she'd swallow! I asked her, "What if I want to fuck another woman, another man's wife?" I could tell she didn't like the idea AT ALL, but she said yes - I deserved any woman I wanted!

I said "Good Girl". I was suddenly right on the edge of cumming and I didn't feel like holding back. It had been about 48 hours since I'd last cum, and I spurted and spurted and spurted. It felt amazing! On a pleasure scale of 1-10, this was at least an 8. I asked her if she could feel it, and she said she could. I told her to touch herself and she did. I stayed in her a long time, more than a minute, then I rolled onto my back and put my face right next to hers.

She was smiling. Me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment