Friday, October 3, 2014

Still looking... but NOT hoping to find

Or maybe that should be 'hoping not to find'. Both are true, but the second one's even more true. While I've come close to finding a CL hookup a few times (all, by the way, when I posted looking for a guy to suck MY dick), now I've reached the point where I actively don't want it to happen.

I've realized that I'd feel weird about having a sexual experience that didn't include my wife. I can easily imagine/fantasize having amazing sex with my wife and another person, but I can't see enjoying sex with another person if she's not there. And I would HATE for her to have sex with someone else without me.

But fantasy is another thing entirely.

I keep checking out the CL ads, and usually find something that makes me horny to read. Like the dominant guy yesterday who was looking for a "pathetic husband" to show him naked pics of his wife, suck his cock and swallow. I don't have any naked pics of my wife, but I looked at the few bikini shots I do have and fantasized about being dominated by that guy. I sucked on a dildo (Dream Dick) while I jerked myself off with a fleshlight, imagining him looking at my wife's body and humiliating me while I sucked his big dick. I moved to the bed so I could fuck the fleshlight and I imagined I was sucking the guy's cock while my wife fucked me from behind. I came right after I imagined the guy cumming in my mouth. In my fantasy they both laughed and verbally bullied me into swallowing.

I've had a lot of similar fantasies lately, and a lot of submissive masturbation.

My wife DID fuck me last weekend! It was good. She was a little tired, so it was a short session - but pretty intense. I'd asked her to choose the time for the session, and to simply tell me to go get ready to be fucked! We talked about it early in the week, but it didn't happen for several days. When she finally told me to go and get ready, it was HOT, really humbling and humiliating! I gave myself a thorough anal douche, lubricated my ass, and inserted first the Tantus Ryder plug, then the Vixskin Johnny. When I was fully ready, I informed my 'Goddess', and waited, naked, on my knees, by the bed. When she came into the room, I raised my eyes to hers, and got slapped hard! She had me turn around, and then she kicked me pretty hard many times in the ass, and barely connected with my balls a couple of times! Then she worked on me with a whip and a slim-tip riding crop. It hurt! Then she demanded I kiss, lick and suck her feet all over under and in-between, before making me lick her ass for a long time.

Then she told me it was time for me to get fucked! I helped her put on the big dildo, and at her command, started sucking it worshipfully. I put her hand on the back of my head and she fucked my face deep and hard, making me tear up and gag - I loved it! Then she told me to bend over the bed.

I put my cock in my fleshlight flight and laid face down on the bed. She didn't waste any time - just lined up her cock and my ass, and thrust herself firmly and steadily all the way up my ass! She pulled out, waited about 30 seconds, and then slid her big dick back into my ass, all the way up to her balls, which I felt against my ass cheeks. I thought I was going to cum right away, but she was on top of me and I was finding it a little difficult to thrust my cock inside the "slave tube". She moved back enough for me to start thrusting my ass back to meet her insistent cock. Over and over I felt her balls slap against my ass, and I knew I wouldn't last long. She hit my back a few times with the whip, and even leaned forward and bit my neck! When she did this I felt her breasts on my back and that, combined with her whisper in my ear that I was her bitch, made me cum hard! She rammed her cock all the way into me and held it there, just moving it an inch or so in and out, until I finished cumming.

The next morning I gave her head for a very long time, which she seemed to enjoy even more than usual. She came several times, including at least two of the powerful ones with internal vaginal contractions. Then she gave me a little head, but mostly just jerked me off while she grinded her pussy/clit on my face and tongue. Out of the blue, she ripped a HUGE fart right into my nose! I wish she had then sat on my face and kept jerking my cock (maybe while she laughed or said something cruel), but instead she leaned forward, gripped the base of my cock tightly and put the head of my cock in her mouth. That's the only thing that wasn't perfect about that morning's session. I didn't cum right away as she'd expected I would, but when she started stroking my cock again, and moving her ass around on my face (like when you taunt someone by shaking your ass at them), I came - and it felt amazing. Making it even better, she held my cock in her mouth a long time, until I completely finished cumming, then kissed the cum into my mouth and watched me swallow it with a smirky grin on her face!

This week has been way too busy for both of us. I kissed her ass and fucked her feet one morning, and she sucked me off yesterday morning. Both sessions were great! I keep fantasizing about her farting on me. Almost every time we hook up in the morning, she first goes to the bathroom to pee and then brush her teeth. And almost every time she does that, when she pees, she farts loudly! But she didn't fart when I had my face/tongue shoved up her ass - I feel so deprived!!

I managed to find time for a solo session every day this week, even twice on one day when I knew she had an evening meeting. Submissive fantasies almost every time, but I did fantasize about fucking a guy's wife once, and about fucking my wife in the ass (actually I thought about that, at least briefly, every time). But what got me off more than anything else was imagining myself submitting to a big-dicked, dominant, alpha male in front of my wife, and of her and him dominating me together. I usually came with a dildo in my mouth (usually the Dream Dick), and either imagining a cock in my ass, or actually teasing my ass with a dildo (usually Vixskin Johnny).

I've decided we actually need something like 6 dildos (we have over 20). That would include 3 "suckable" dildos like the Dream Dick, and 3 silicone dildos, with one of each kind that's smaller than mine, one that's about the same size as me and one that's bigger than me. In suckables, I like the Cyber Cock (smaller), Noches Latinas 6" (about the same) and Dream Dick (bigger!). Noches Latinas 8" would also work. In dual-density silicone, Vixskin Goodfella is smaller, Vamp Softskin Elvis is about the same, and Johnny is the bigger-than-mine Alpha. I wish I'd realized this before buying a whole bunch of plastic dicks!

I hope we'll get a chance to play again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment