Saturday, June 21, 2014

Surprise, surprise...

So, I'm having sex with my wife a few of mornings ago. We're spooning, and I'm going really slow and taking a long time to cum. To my surprise, my wife suddenly blurts out, "Work that little dick harder, bitch! I'm fantasizing about a big dick inside me, filling me up. Think about a big, superior dick fucking me hard while you work your inferior little dick!" Sure enough, I cum within a minute.

The evening after that, I ask her if she wants to go to the bedroom. So we go. She wants oral, so I eat her to several orgasms. The first couple are intense. Usually, she gives me head after I give her head. But instead, after resting a few minutes in post-orgasmic bliss, she says she wants to see me "cum like a bitch" with my mouth on "a nice big dick". She asks me to pull out some dildos. She picks the Dream Dick, which is considerably bigger than mine. She says, "Yeah - THAT's a REAL man's dick. Suck on that and cum like a bitch!" So I lube up my cock, put it in my Fleshlight Flight and suck "her" cock, which she's holding on her crotch. She puts her other hand on the back of my head and shoves it down, making me gag a little. She tells me to "work that little dick" while I suck a nice, big one. She says she'd love to see me suck a real big dick and that I'd have to swallow, and do whatever else the "superior man" says, even let him fuck me if that's what he wants. She says she'd love to see me got fucked. She tells me she's going to fuck me ASAP. I cum almost immediately!

Unfortunately, we've both been too busy since then to hook up. I've been feeling submissive. I've gone on some sites, basically looking for dick to suck. But no dice, so far at least. Still, just putting myself out there, posting on the web that I want to suck dick, makes me feel REALLY submissive. I've also looked up some gloryholes within 1-2 hours of here, and I may visit one of them next week if I can work up the courage. A potent fantasy I've had lately is of finding a guy who wants his dick sucked, meeting him, discovering he has a big cock, submissively blowing him to completion - and then introducing him to my wife! Of course, what happens then is that they dominate me together and she only has sex with him after that. I just have to serve them in humiliating ways. Maybe they lock me up in chastity.

I have mixed feelings about all this. I want to dominate my wife again, and then see how I feel and what I want. I think I'm just going to let it happen, whatever "it" is.

No comments:

Post a Comment