Thursday, June 26, 2014

Still playing with fire - and not burned yet, dammit!

I work from home every day, and lately it's been slow. Today was no exception, and I spent a lot of today on c-list, looking for dick and/or a wet mouth for my dick. I found plenty of both on offer!

But, I ended up cumming into my Fleshlight Flight with my Vamp Talula (softskin, large, mocha) deep in my mouth and the smell of my wife's panties in my nose. Before I went to the bedroom, I watched Bree Olsen suck off a guy in POV, and swallow. I thought maybe I'd think about that, but the heart (or maybe in this case, "the hard") wants what it wants. I started out fantasizing that the guy whose big dick I'd almost sucked (more on that in a minute) was cuckolding me while my "little dick" was being sucked by the guy who yesterday offered to suck me off and swallow. What ended up getting me off, about 10 minutes later, was the thought of my submissively sucking a dominant guy's big dick in front of my wife, and her laughing at me as she watched. I tried to imagine having my dick in a submissive guys's mouth. That didn't do much for me, so I imagined I was being sucked by the submissive guy's wife, and then, that I was fucking his wife. But as I started cumming, my sexual intelligence (whatever that is) took my imagination to the most satisfying place to imagine cumming: inside my wife. Her pussy. Or her mouth. Or her ass. I thought about all three during my long orgasm. It really doesn't matter, I realized as I pumped stream after stream of cum into the plastic tube, as long as my cock is inside her. I felt really good after the O, and have all day since.

But, for reasons I still don't quite understand, I still went back on c-list and looked for potential hookups after that.

Maybe it was because my wife didn't want any sex this morning. She said she was in a hurry, that she had to be in to work early. Whatever, I had a major erection and want(ed) satisfaction.

As for those guys I almost hooked up with today... the first ad to really catch my eye was "hosting now - m4m", with a pic. 30 yrs old, nearby town. I opened it, and saw a pic of a very large black cock, hard as a rock. Must have been a real 8 incher. Pretty thick. Ad said he wanted head now. It had just been posted. I replied, said I could be there in an hour. After 5 minutes, no reply. 10 minutes, no reply. 15. 20. Oh, well. I was just about to give up when he replied "generous only". I have learned that this means he wants me to give him money to let me suck his dick. No, thanks! I don't think my wife would be cool with that at all, although I was tempted to ask how "generous" he was looking for!

Right after that, the same guy who posted the gloryhole ad yesterday posted it again. I replied right away and waited. 5 minutes. 10. 20. After 30 minutes, I gave up and enjoyed the Fleshlight and the fantasies. When I got back to the computer, he had replied and was interested! I was actually relieved that I was no longer interested.

The "generous" thing seems to be very common. I think "roses" refers to the same thing. Other people say they're "420 friendly", which sounds to me like they'll give it up if you've got pot. Well-hung, attractive black guys seem especially likely to want "generosity". Seems like male prostitution to me, but who am I to judge? Still,  I think next time I see that guy's ad, I'll reply "how generous?"

I've also discovered more possibilities. In addition to m4m, there's mm4m, which is two guys looking for another guy, and mw4m, which is a guy/girl couple looking for another guy. I could totally get into some guy blowing me while his wife or girlfriend watches, or watching while his wife or girlfriend blows me! Although, that would be beyond the bounds of what my wife is cool with, so it's just going to be a fun fantasy.

I did just reply to 2 guys looking for a third. They're similar to me in ages and physiques, and their cock pics look great! I replied with a cock pic of my own. Somehow, I think it would almost be easier to do this with 2 guys than with just one. In any event, it's an exciting thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment