Monday, June 23, 2014

Is it the season, or just us, or what?

It's a strange, intense time.

After all the great kinky sex with my wife the past few weeks, I was still somehow surprised by the last couple of days.

My wife delivered the first thrilling shock to me last night. I suggested that we go to the bedroom and play, expecting her to dominate me. When she tops, she usually has me rub her feet, then her back, then kiss her ass for a loooong time (sometimes an hour or more, almost always with at least a couple of farts right in my nose or mouth) before having me make her cum a bunch of times. Then she has me tie my balls tightly with an elastic cord. She asks for something to beat me with. I give her different toys, usually including a 3' whip, a crop and a slapper or a paddle. She beats me for a short while, and/or kicks/hits me in the balls. She loves to use the leather slapper on my face! Sometimes then she asks for "her big, beautiful dick" and I give her a harness with a strap-on cock ready to go. Lately, it's been Vixskin Johnny in a SpareParts Joque harness. My ass is always ready (cleaned, lubed, and pre-stretched) if there's a chance we'll play that evening. She puts on "her cock", I suck it a little and lube it up, put my submissive, smaller dick in a "slave tube" (lately, my Fleshlight Flight), and she fucks me (she's REALLY good) until I cum in the slave tube. If she doesn't have the energy to fuck me, she'll have me suck a dick, or kiss her ass, while I hump the slave tube.

I was expecting something like that last night when I suggested playing the bedroom. But that's not what happened.

Thrilling as that would have been, it wouldn't have been a shock. When she instead said "I want to submit to you; I want you to dominate me", THAT was a huge, wonderful shock. I had her put on some very slutty clothes (short wetlook skirt with no panties and a cupless bra), added a leather collar around her neck and a pair of handcuffs sitting on the bed beside me (she hates handcuffs). I told her she could keep her hands free if she was good. She said she'd be good. I had her kiss my feet, my legs, and my ass. Then I had her suck my cock, with no hands at first, then letting her fondle my balls and stroke my cock a little. Then I had her get her ass ready for fucking. She was ready in 10 minutes. I fucked her in doggy, standing doggy (making her do most of the work), missionary, then back to doggy for the finish. My mind was mostly in the here and now, just getting off on dominantly buttfucking my submissive wife. When my mind did wander, I kept thinking about doing what I was doing - but doing it to some guy's wife right in front of him! That thought finally sent me to the point of no return. I brought myself back to the reality of my big cock balls-deep in my wife's ass as I started cumming. I came and came and came, staying inside her ass until I was completely finished. Then, just to keep feeling dominant, I had her give me a foot massage and get me a drink afterwards. Then we snuggled until she fell asleep. It was fun and I have felt GREAT ever since!

The other thrill is a certain website I'll just call C'list. :) I had been on this site before, and had checked out the men looking for other men section, but for some reason I'd never checked out the casual encounters section. Which is probably just as well, but dayum! There are A LOT of guys on there in this area looking to suck dick, some of them very submissive. The guys who want to suck dick seem to outnumber the ones who want to get their dick sucked by 10 to 1 at least.

After my wife drifted off. I got up and stayed up for a couple more hours. I got horny again thinking about my wife's submission. I started thinking about the fantasy I'd had of dominantly fucking a guy's wife in front of him. I also thought about dominating a guy, of making him suck my dick on my terms. I wrote up a C'List posting, but just saved it to a text file instead of posting it. I went to bed and felt very close to my wife. This morning, I woke just as my wife was leaving for work. I had an hour before I had to start working, so I opened the post I'd written, edited it, found a pic I took of my cock not long ago - and posted it on C'List. This was about 8:30. By noon, I'd had 6 responses, all submissive cocksuckers wanting to blow me! Two of them are too far away, and one's too old for me, but the other three are close by and interesting. Now I just need to decide which one to start with - and whether this is a good idea at all in the first place. I'm trying to put myself in my wife's position and see if I'd object if I were her. Like if she wanted to have her pussy licked every day, but I got jaded if I licked her every day. So she went online and found a local woman to lick it for her sometimes. And maybe, if she found the woman attractive enough, my wife would lick the other woman's pussy, too. And then she'd come home satisfied and not tell me about it. She'd love me just as much, and want sex with me just as often. She wouldn't invite strangers into our house and she'd be careful only to hook up with women she found to be clean and trustworthy. Thinking about it just now, I think I'd be OK with that - but there's a fairly strong chance I'm rationalizing! And "clean and trustworthy" is more a judgement call based on appearances than a medical fact. Herpes, or other nastiness, could happen. Guilt could make things weird. Balance that risk against the benefit of increased satisfaction, and probably increased confidence.

Further thought required!

No comments:

Post a Comment