Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The lost weekend

Well... I just had the most intense week of my sexual life.

Sex every day at least once and usually twice. Mostly submissive. Thoroughly satisfying!

Most of the time, I "drive from the bottom" or just take charge completely. Not this week. This week, my Goddess told me what and when and how - and I didn't dare ask why!

I'm glad no one else was involved, although she had threatened to find a guy or two to stick their cocks in me! So she stuck HER cocks in me instead!! 5 different dildos - Elvis, Johnny, Buck, the Captain and the Outlaw. And I have great respect for all of them now.

For three days my Goddess kept me naked except for the locked collar on my neck. She woke me up twice by sitting on my face, slapping me and then farting as soon as I opened my eyes! I lost count of how many times I came with her ass in my face, or how many times she farted in my face!

She whipped me, paddled me, kicked me (especially in my nuts!), slapped me... and did I mention? She FUCKED me. Like some kind of sex god. A couple of times I was tied down and once she encouraged me to try to stop her. I couldn't! By that point, my ass was loose and being "forced" to take Johnny "against my will" wasn't really a big deal. But it was strange, the feeling of being pseudo raped. I had already cum just about an hour before. She told me this wasn't about my pleasure. I wanted her to touch my dick, but she didn't. She just tied me up, fucked me for 20 minutes or so, came a couple of times by touching herself - and then left the room! With me still tied up! She came back a half hour later and let me kiss her ass and fuck her feet. Again she farted and I came seconds later. And ate my cum off her feet.

Several times she fucked me and made me suck a dildo at the same time, usually the Dream Dick. She said it turned her on to watch me deepthroat a big dick! She usually made me suck her strapon dildo before fucking me, spicing it up with a bit of face slapping and eye contact management: "LOOK at me!" (slap) Then, a few seconds later, "Don't look at me!" (Slap!) She got into slapping my face with her cock, and beating my balls with it before fucking me in missionary. The first time she did that, my hands were cuffed and my cuffs were locked to my collar. I tried to stop her but couldn't! Ow! She laughed to see my pain!

And I guess it's a good sign that she wanted me to fuck her more as the week went on. I even enjoyed her ass once! But I guess she had mine 10 times or more.

And now we have a code. I have a necklace which can be used to tie my balls. If she wants to "play", she gets it out of the drawer and puts it on the dresser with my wallet and keys.

We just had Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. We enjoyed it with her lively family and when we were all saying what we were thankful for, of course I included her. But I didn't say what I really wanted to say: that I was thankful to have found my soul-mate, someone who enjoys kinky sex as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment