Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things I've learned about my sexuality

In the past couple of months, I've learned a lot about my sexual desires.

1) I'm not as gay as I thought I was. Maybe this is just because I haven't met the right guy(s), but women turn me on A LOT more than men do. I'm attracted to something like 1 in 10 women I meet. With guys, it's more like 1 in 100. I guess I've always known this, but with so much of my sex life lately involving dildos in my mouth and/or up my ass, I guess I almost wish I liked guys more.

The Kinsey Scale says I'm a 2 (Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual). There have been times in my life when I was exclusively homosexual - but that was only because I wasn't having any success with women. Most of the time I've been exclusively hetero, and at those times, I'm usually not interested in men much, or at all. Even at my most interested, I'm usually turned on almost entirely by a guy's dick. Hands are kind of a turn-on too. If he's really hot, I might be into his ass, legs or torso. I've never wanted to kiss a guy and I'm VERY glad my Goddess hasn't mentioned this!

2) For me, when it comes to phalluses, bigger is better - but only up to a point. And for me that point is about 7 inches long and 6 inches around. I learned this by trial and error. I've only been with one guy (not counting naked play with other boys when I was 7-9) and that guy's dick was about 6.5 X 5. And it was AMAZING to me. I could gag on it and if he stuck it up my ass too fast, it hurt like hell. It always satisfied me and making it cum was a demanding job! I'm not sure I would have liked a bigger dick any more. My experience with dildos suggests I would have, but only up to 7"X6".

This WAS a surprise to me. I'd always assumed when I started playing with dildos, that I'd keep wanting bigger and that I'd "never look back" at smaller dildos the same way. But instead, I still love and deeply enjoy (pun not intended!) my smaller dildos. And I don't really enjoy the giant ones at all. The Dream Dick, Johnny and Buck are the perfect size for me. On the smaller side, Elvis and the Cybercock are still outstanding. I have somewhat more powerful anal orgasms with Buck or Johnny than with Elvis, but it's not night and day. I cum just as hard sucking the Cybercock as anything bigger (nice size and the balls are AMAZING).

The Outlaw is too fucking big. The Captain is pretty good, but requires too much warmup and doesn't give any more pleasure for it. The Extreme Cock is fun once in a while, the Tommy Gunn is fun sometimes, too. But I enjoy the smaller ones any time and could enjoy them every day with mucho pleasure and no pain.

On the other hand...there is also such a thing as too small. I think the design of the Vixskin Goodfella is brilliant - full 360° balls - but at 5'5'' by 1.5'' he's too small. I can't gag on him and I barely feel him in my ass.

3) The female ass is my #1 turn-on. This is also no surprise. It's been true since I hit puberty. I guess recently I thought I was more into kinky sex - whipping, ballbusting, pegging (etc). But my Goddess can work me over for a very long time in any number of kinky ways and while I always enjoy it, I can usually keep from cumming. But if she sits on my face, no matter how hard I might try to resist, I'm done in a very short while. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment