Thursday, November 3, 2011

The penis mightier than the sword?

Since joining Cock Size Contest (CSC) a week ago, I've learned a lot.

First - a revelation: guys on the internet lie about the size of their penises!

Obviously, that's not a revelation at all! But I do have to wonder if the guys on CSC exaggerate their size more than most guys do, or whether guys with small dicks simply avoid the site? According to Ansell, the makers of LifeStyles condoms, who to date have done the only comprehensive study of dick size I'm aware of, the average penis length is 5.9 inches, the average girth 4.9 inches.

On CSC, and this is just based on the 68 guys I've compared with so far, the average length is 7.06 inches, the average girth 5.91 inches. That's a lot more than the 1/4 inch that the Ansell volunteers exaggerated! Or maybe everybody on CSC just has a big dick. That's what I want to believe! My winning percentage so far? About 35%.

I got taunted and bossed around some today, which was awesome. One guy sent me a private message after we compared (and he won, of course). He said I was a 'weakling' and that he'd like to humiliate me 'in front of our girlfriends'! I replied, agreeing that he made me feel week and small and that 'our girlfriends' would sure agree. I asked how he wanted to humiliate me, but he didn't respond. Still, it made me seriously horny to imagine!

Another guy, who has bossed me around before, told me to send him some pics of big dicks and hot chicks. So I did. I realized he was a lot more into the big dicks than the hot chicks, so finally I sent him some screenshots from a scene from one of Annette Schwarz's movies, where she deepthroats a HUGE guy, balls and all. I think he came looking at those. He disappeared after I sent them. That was fun, too, but I'm pretty bored with him now. He did say "you can suck my dick if you make me horny" which was pretty much the dynamic with my friend years ago, but I'm starting to believe he's just a lazy, lying kid.

I want to go on cam chat on CSC, but I don't want to show my face. I'm not famous, but I am well-known in some circles. These are not circles where being seen jacking off online would go over well. So I ordered a mask, like some guys wear in dominatrix videos. I should have it early next week. And then, I hope to demonstrate my cocksucking prowess with dildos on cam chat while I fantasize about sucking off the well-hung dudes who are on there with me.

Back to the Ansell study, another thing that impressed me was that 25% of guys couldn't get hard to get their dicks measured. So they weren't counted. Having tried to take pics of my dick this week, I understand.

But I don't like it! I want to have a huge, persistent erection that I can show off on cam, in pics, in bed with my wife...so I started doing my male kegel exercises again. Peter North swears by these, claims they are the secret to his incredible cumshots. They definitely make sex more fun by making my cock stay harder. I can even move it inside my wife by just "flexing" the muscle. Apparently, the exercises also help with bladder control.

And for now I have religion again about working out. Nothing like being in a group of well-hung guys to make me want to be as fit as I can be. I hope I stick with it! Right now, I'm still sore from lifting on Tuesday. Hurts so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment