Monday, November 14, 2011

Buck fucked

Finally gave up my tender ass today to Buck, my latest Vixskin "lover".

Warmed up first with 1 finger then 2, then scissored them, then used the Cobalt Blue buttplug, then managed to take Buck almost immediately. Unlike most of my dildos, getting the head in doesn't guarantee full penetration. With Buck about halfway up my ass, the widening shaft reach the "too big" point of pain. But after backing out a little and waiting, I was able to take the full length, huge fat girth and all. With all the realistic veins and other details, it felt really good. Only complaint is that if I don't hold it in place, it soon slides right back out of my ass. Always such a letdown, when the guy can't keep it in you! But I held it and fucked myself while deepthroating the Dream Dick.

My dick was inside my "slave tube". I laid facedown on the bed and fucked while sucking one big dick and being fucked by another. What an amazing way to masturbate!

Fantastic orgasm! Anal orgasm, too. Can't wait to try this with my Goddess wearing Buck in her SpareParts Joque Harness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment