Friday, December 5, 2014

She thinks I have a little dick! (Finally!)

I wonder if it's self sabotage, relationship sabotage, maybe low self-esteem, or just plain old self-hate. Whatever it is, for the past 3 years I've been working steadily to convince my wife that I have a little dick. Which is not true, I guess, even though it feels true. Anyway, I think she is finally convinced.

My dick is 6.3 inches long and 5.125 inches around when it's fully erect. The head is 1.75 inches across at its widest. My dick is about the same width all the way down the head and shaft. It's straight. I'm circumcised. I'm stocky, so when I see my big self in the mirror, my dick looks like it's about 4 inches long, It doesn't look that thick in the mirror, either. When I look down at my wife sucking my cock, it looks huge in her mouth. She can't deepthroat it, although I think she might have deepthroated me a few years ago. Or maybe she just used her hand and mouth together so well that I thought she did. I kept my eyes closed a lot in those days.


When I put my dick next to the cyberskin Dream Dick, it looks small. Small dick (me) on left, big dick (Dream Dick) on right. Who would YOU pick? For the past couple of months, I've been including the Dream Dick in our sex. A couple of weeks ago, I told her it would turn me on to watch her suck it. Turns out, she got turned on sucking it, and I think, more turned on by my reaction (immediate orgasm). The next time, I told her what a turn-on it would be to see her rub it against her pussy. She REALLY liked that.

Last night, she fucked herself with the Dream Dick for the first time. And I think nothing will be the same again.

First, I dominated her. I started with some foot worship, then I gave her a little spanking, leather slapper, whip and thin-tipped crop. The one she hated the most was the crop. Then I had her take off my silk shorts and suck my balls. She managed to suck both at the same time. I found this a little humiliating and slightly, wonderfully, painful. That's when my dominance started slipping.

Then I had her suck my dick, and to try to deepthroat me. She didn't succeed. She couldn't even get within 2 fingers of the bottom. I felt her throat, but I could tell she didn't want to challenge her gag reflex. I almost came in her mouth, but I stopped her and had her bend over the bed.

I lubed up my cock and her ass, and started tying to penetrate her ass. Try, try again. Her bare feet kept slipping on the carpet and she kept sliding away from me. But finally, I found it and slid the head of my cock in. It didn't seem to hurt her much, if any! This is a first. Her ass didn't feel that tight. I couldn't seem to get very far into her. The only noises she made were noises of annoyance. I started fucking her ass, and all I could think about was that I couldn't dominate my wife properly because I have a little dick and no skill using it. It was awkward and not that that hot. I told her to push back, to ride my cock with her ass. She moved herself, but I never went very far in. She didn't seem to be feeling it.

I asked her, as I've asked her in anal sex a few times before, "Do you wish I had a big dick now?" Last time, she started to say yes, but caught herself and said that I do have a big dick.

This time, she simply said, "Yes!", with more passion than she'd shown so far that evening. I was kink of crushed, but also hugely turned on. I told her to say it, and she said, again with some heat, that she wished I had a BIG dick. I started fucking her harder, but I could tell she wasn't really feeling me, and that sent me right over the edge.

It was an OK orgasm. I was in a rotten mood after it, and went to bed early.

When I asked her about it this morning, after a good night's sleep, yes indeed, she had noticed that I came right after she said she wished I had a big dick. She giggled a little remembering it. She said that was only part of last night she really liked. She tried to backpedal and say that she thought I did have a big dick, but when I told her she sounded more honest saying she wished I had a big dick, she agreed that was how she honestly felt! She admitted my dick didn't feel that big in anal! Or in her pussy! She agreed that she wanted to feel a big dick inside her. That a big dick turned her on, and that my dick doesn't turn her on as much as a big dick does! I felt smaller, and more turned on with each admission!

Me (middle) compared with a little one, and a big one.
I should pause at this point to say that her official story is that she's seen only two (I think) other dicks, and that both were smaller than mine. How much smaller I don't know. She says she doesn't really remember. I like to think they were something like the smallest dick in the comparison photo above! She used to go on and on about how big my dick is. She used to scream sometimes during sex. But lately her reaction to sex has been mild.

I should also mention at this point that at some time in the middle of last night, I got the Dream Dick out of the cabinet and warmed it up against my body, so that it was nice and body-temperature warm and right by my leg under the covers while we're having this discussion about her honest assessment of my dick. I felt her rub against it at least once.

I tell her I don't think I'll be able to dominate her again anytime soon. She smirks, and then asks me why not. I say, "Because you think I have a little dick." I tell her she can fuck another man if she wants, I'll even find the guy for her. My only conditions are that he has a bigger dick than me - and that I have to be there when it happens. She says she doesn't ever want to have sex with anyone else. I notice she has the Dream Dick in her hand. She rubs it on her tits, and looks me in the eye. She puts it to her lips, and, still looking me in the eye, kisses the head several times before closing her eyes, and taking the Dream Dick's head in her mouth. She tells me to eat her!

I immediately start licking her pussy lips and quickly get to the clit. I put my middle finger inside her pussy. I explore the entrance, then the "ceiling". I reach in deep and tease the back wall. I slide it in and out, putting some upward pressure on the top of her vagina, teasing the most engorged part, where we both think her G-spot is. At the same time, I am licking up and down and all around her clit in a semi-random way. I put my pinky against her ass, but don't insert it, I just tease it a little. She clearly likes what I'm doing. She has her hands to her side. I notice that at some point she set the Dream Dick down. I think about the widely-held belief that guys with little dicks give the best head. The thought turns me on and makes me want to do an even better job. She gets off on my efforts and dutifully cums 3 or 4 times. I suck on her tits and smell her armpits while she cools down afterwards.

She asks me how I want to cum. I ask her if she wants me to put my little dick inside her. She says yes, put your dick in me. I ask her to ask me to put my little dick inside her. She asks me: "Put your little dick inside me!" I move her legs apart, and easily slide my cock into her. With her legs spread, I feel like I'm deep inside her, but I don't reach her cervix (I'm not sure if I ever did; maybe I used to). She feels loose, and that both turns me on and off at the same time. I ask her if she can feel me. She says she can. I ask her if I feel big inside her. She says I do NOT!

She pinches my nipple. I feel like I'm going to cum! But just then, she says her legs are killing her, and she needs to close them. So I manage to stay inside her while she closes her legs and I move my legs outside hers.

This is kind of the ultimate position to fuck in if you want to feel like you have a tiny dick. I can penetrate maybe an inch or two in this position, although she is able to squeeze on my dick and make it feel good. But for some reason, even though the thought of how small my dick must feel in my wife is a turn-on, I'm not that aroused after changing positions. I have kept talking most of the time, mostly about getting her to confirm that my dick is small, and confirming that she would like the fucking better if my dick were big, and that it does turn her on a lot that I want to see her get fucked by an Alpha male with a big dick.

But she's annoyed that I won't stop talking, She puts the Dream Dick up to my lips and says "Shut up and suck my boyfriend's COCK!" I suck it. She holds it and pushes it deep into my mouth. I gag. That amuses her and she keeps pushing it deep in my mouth. She chokes me with her other hand but that makes me realize I have a slight headache and the choking makes it worse. Now, my legs are starting to hurt and my cock is starting to soften a bit. It's also a little sore. This is its second workout in less than 12 hours! I pull out.

I ask her if she'd rather I fuck her from behind, or instead kiss her ass. She is annoyed. She says "Kiss my ASS!".  She rolls over and her ass looks great, and it seems a wonderfully submissive thing to put my face in it. I put my dick between her feet and start kissing her ass. She is holding the Dream Dick, lovingly it seems. I kiss her ass for awhile, but can't cum. My fingers wander to her pussy. It's seriously wet. I want to cum but I'm having trouble getting there. I pull my dick out from between her feet and stroke it.

my dick (left) vs the Dream Dick
another view
I stop and ask her if she's ready to find out what a big dick feels like. She says she is NOT. I ask her to rub the Dream Dick on her pussy lips - the words I use are "will you just rub it against yourself, then, and tease yourself with the tip, until you're ready to feel it inside you?" She starts rubbing it on her pussy lips. I keep kissing her ass, and moaning my arousal at seeing her love the big dick. She lines up the head with her vaginal entrance, and I can feel her pleasure. I make some kind of very turned on noise! She asks me if I like that. I say yes!  I feel like I'm going to cum any second. I put my dick back between her feet.

She asks if she should put it inside her. I say YES! She pushes the tip into her! I want to stop her, but even more I want to see what happens next! She gasps! She pulls it back out, slowly. She rubs the Dream Dick on my face for 30 seconds or so, then lines it up again, and pushes the tip back in, This time, the head goes in, then another inch or so. She is enjoying it! She moves it in and out, going in a little deeper very slowly. She never gets all of it in her, but she is enjoying herself. I ask her how it feels and she just moans in a way that says OMG! I ask her if it feels better than mine and she says OH YEAH! I ask how much and she says A LOT! She starts fucking herself faster. I put my face back up her ass and I can feel how tense she is. I try to put my tongue back in her ass, but it's too tight! I lick the Dream Dick as it slides in and out of her. She tenses. I'm not sure, but I think she cums!

I keep fucking her feet with my dick, and trying to fuck her asshole with my tongue. I keep feeling like I'm just about to cum, but I can't get over the edge. I stroke myself some more, but I'm sore and not really feeling it anymore. I do something I haven't done in a long time: I fake my orgasm! I just act like I cum on myself and then I get a kleenex and pretend to wipe it up. Then I snuggle up to her. She is both blissful and a little pissed off.

I ask her how she liked the big dick. She makes a very happy noise. I ask her if she loves my little dick. She says she loves my dick. I ask her to tell me she loves my little dick. She says she loves my little dick! I ask her if she likes the big dick better. She says yes! I ask her to tell me she loves my little dick but likes the big dick better. She says it. I again tell her that I would be OK with her having sex with a big-dicked Alpha male right in front of me. Again, she tells me that it turns her on to think about, but she never wants to do it.

I went back to bed at lunchtime, and fucked the Fleshlight Flight while going back and forth between sucking the Dream Dick and sniffing a fresh pair of my wife's panties. I came in maybe 10 minutes, a surprisingly powerful and prolonged orgasm. It was the sensation of my cock in the Flight that did it for me. I imagined it was my wife's mouth, then her pussy, then her ass. I think I was imagining it was her ass when I came. In my fantasy, she was giving head to Mr. Big and really working her ass on my dick. I could tell my cock was near the end of the Flight when I came.

Where do we go from here? I don't know, but I'm looking forward to finding out!

1 comment:

  1. This morning, my wife and I talked about this. She said she HATED having the Dream Dick inside her and doesn't want to do it again. She said the "full" feeling was a turn-on, but mainly it just hurt.

    I asked her if she had cum - and (oh the irony) she said she had pretended to cum so it would end (she said that was the only time she's ever faked an orgasm with me!).

    She said she really likes my cock, that it's as big as she ever wants to feel, and that she's started doing her kegels again and hopes I'll feel as tight as I used to. she said she couldn't even feel the extra 1/2 inch of length, except when it reached her cervix, and she said that was really unpleasant, like being kicked in the stomach!

    I'm feeling pretty good right now about my cock, my beautiful, sexy wife - and about life in general. :)

    ReplyDelete