Monday, December 15, 2014

Bull in a china shop


Since last week, I've felt like Mr Tall, Dark and Hung-some in the pic above. It's a good way to feel! If the picture were accurate, my wife (far left) would have smaller tits and be half a head shorter than the blonde Hottie, and the cuck would be half a head taller than me, and he'd be just as happy as the rest of us. And my dick's cut.

My cock actually looks, feels, and seems bigger to me than it did 2 weeks ago. It's like a switch has been flipped inside my libido. Being dominant turns me on, and it turns my wife on, too. That's almost always true for us, but I'm usually also turned on by being submissive. Not now. It will be interesting when my wife dominates me this week or this weekend! It's her turn, and I'm looking forward to it. I think I'll be a difficult, controlling sub if she doesn't find a way to stop me! Maybe I'll flip the script, and dominate her instead...and then also dominate her again when it's "my turn" in our next session.


This morning, while my wife gave me oral, I imagined what it would be like to be deepthroated repeatedly and to have my cum swallowed. If I've ever been deepthroated, it was by my wife several years ago, and it was brief. I've had my cum swallowed only a handful of times in my whole life. My wife has swallowed twice, but she didn't enjoy it. She gives good head, and likes letting me cum in her mouth every time, and lets me stay there until I've completely finished orgasming (or at least for 30-60 seconds), but I love the idea of getting better head (my beautiful cock and I deserve it!), and especially the idea of being throated repeatedly by someone who gets off on it, and then having my cum swallowed by someone who loves to swallow (I eat a diet that's supposed to make my cum taste good. It tastes good to me, and my wife says it tastes good to her). The idea of a hot wife throating my cock and then swallowing my cum is really hot. It's hot if her little-dicked husband isn't there, and it's at least as hot if he is there.


What turns me on even more is the thought of pleasing her. I can give her good head, but I imagine her husband does that for her as much as she wants. I definitely want to explore her body. I know I'll get her very aroused with my hands and mouth all over her body. I'm sure I'll get aroused, too. I'm already rock hard just at the thought of it! I don't think I'd want to french kiss her, though. I think the only person I should kiss like that should be my wife. Maybe the cuckold couple feels the same. 


I absolutely must put my big cock inside her tight, hungry pussy and fuck her like the stud bull I am! The way such a beautiful, sexy woman deserves to be fucked. A good, deep, hard, intense sexual connection, lasting as long as she wants, or if it's just too hot for me to last that long, as many times as she wants. I'd love to have her multiple times in the space of a couple of days, or even more over a few days. I want to wear her out, and make us both blissed out and sore! 

I feel a primal desire to make her cum, and to cum inside her, hard and deep, as many times as possible. It's beautiful that the cuckold, and his wife, and  my wife will all want this to happen. We'll all get off on it, and be closer to our life partners because of it. 


This morning, I asked my wife to look me in the eye and tell me how she felt about sucking my cock. With her big, dark eyes full of sincere lust, and my cock looking huge between her full lips, she said she loves sucking my big cock! I closed my eyes and imagined a tall, built, gorgeous blonde Hot Wife was sucking me with even more enthusiasm and was even more turned on (when my wife turned around into a 69, she was seriously wet!). I imagined the Hot Wife deepthroating me repeatedly, and that it was taking some effort for her, but she wanted to do it so much that she was able to do it with style. I imagined that when I came, she would swallow with great pleasure, without any discussion, because it turned her on to swallow. 

I imagined that I'd already spent a good bit of time with her and her husband outside the bedroom, and that we liked each other a lot, with everybody so turned on we could hardly stand it, until finally, I took the hot wife off to bed. And it was even better than we'd imagined it would be!


I came in my wife's mouth and she kept her mouth on my cock until I completely finished cumming. I kept licking her clit the whole time, enjoying everything about everything. She broke the spell by getting off me and running off to spit and immediately brush her teeth. Well, at least her ass looked cute as it jiggled out of the room! 

I closed my eyes and imagined I'd just cum inside the Hot Wife. Again. She was beside me in the bed, still catching her breath in post-orgasmic bliss. Our bodies were pressed together. Moving apart was unimaginable. We looked at each other, and immediately felt the need to please each other again. I thought about the several times I'd cum inside my wife in the past few days, and imagined how I would feel if I'd cum inside the gorgeous tall, blonde Hottie all those times. Thinking about it prolonged the blissful, orgasmic afterglow. I hated having to open my eyes and get on with the realities of a workday. 

All day, the memory of the morning shined on me like the tropical sun, bathing me in the warmth of perfect fulfillment, combined with the anticipation of exploring the gorgeous, wonderful Hottie further, for now in fantasy and communication, and maybe someday soon, in a more real way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment