Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm a complete sucker for a big dominant dick

It's all I thought about today.

This week has been strange. I'm in a different time zone than my usual one, while my wife is at home. She's a bit pissed off at me, because this trip came up unexpectedly. But I couldn't say no, so here we are. I'll be home after tomorrow at least.

I found they have CL here, too. And lots of dudes wanting to suck dick and/or get fucked, a few wanting to fuck and/or get their dicks sucked. Most of the ones wanting a blowjob, or to fuck someone are looking for a feminine guy with little or no body hair, soft young skin, and slender physique. In other words, kind of the opposite of me. Well, I do have soft skin!

But the guys looking for dick to suck are a lot less picky.

I'm seriously tempted to get my dick sucked. I'm confident if I posted something, within 90 minutes some cute cocksucking bitch would be digesting my 3 day sperm load! But I'm not interested in getting my dick sucked, as much as I am interested in sucking a dick.

Preferably a big dick, attached to a dominant man.

It has occurred to me lately that a dick doesn't have to be huge to seem huge. The guy I used to give blowjobs to had a dick about 6" long, and something like 4.75" around. That may not seem like a big dick "by the numbers", but when my hands were tied and he was straddling my face, fucking my mouth - HARD - trust me, that was a BIG dick. It went into my throat with each hard, fast thrust, making me gag a little each time. The best/worst part was that I was almost powerless to stop it. Finally, when I thought I was going to puke, I managed to turn my head enough to get his dick out of my mouth.. I still remember the pain of his hard dick poking into my cheek - hard enough to leave a bruise! A few minutes later, I was digesting his seed!

Well, it's not going to happen tonight. But it's fun to fantasize about it.

The morning before I left, my wife, who was VERY pissed off at me, having just found out that I'd be away for the next week, told me she wasn't going to give me a blowjob, or let me fuck her. She said I could either kiss her ass and jerk off, or fuck my fleshlight while I suck a dildo as she's rubbing her ass in my face. She gave me this choice right after I licked her to multiple orgasms, the first of which was powerful. Women!

Well, I chose the fleshlight option. She picked the "cinnamon" (ie African Brown) Cyber Cock for me to suck. Interestingly enough, it's the same size as my friend's dick was (and presumably still is). I lubed up the fleshlight and slid myself in, then lay down on top of it on the bed. I took the dick in my hand and started sucking it as I began thrusting inside the fleshlight. Sucking cock in front of my wife is always humiliating in an arousing way! The fact that she likes seeing me suck is so...I guess humiliating is the word.

For some reason, she is into black guys lately. She claims she doesn't want to have sex with a black guy, but she says she would like to see me suck a black guy's cock, and to get bent over and fucked like a bitch by him! Anyway...

So I'm sucking the "black" Cyber Cock down to the balls, over and over and over, and fucking the fleshlight. My wife has taken off her top, and now her sweatpants and panties. She looks me in the face, smirks, and then turns around and shoves her ass into my face. She wiggles it around tauntingly, then pushes it back into my face. I pull my mouth off the Cyber Cock and let her push her pussy against it. Her pussy is VERY wet! She rubs herself against my face, and the Cyber Cock, for a few moments. I can't help myself - I want to see that black cock going into her pussy! I put the tip of the dildo against her pussy opening, and push gently, waiting for her to push herself back onto it. Instead, she says "What are you doing?!" She says she doesn't want anyone else's dick but mine inside her, which I have to admit is extremely good! She says I have to suck the cum out of that cock, and I had better keep it in my mouth until "he" cums! So I keep sucking, and she keeps rubbing her ass on my face, with her asshole right in front of my nose.

She says, "I hope I fart on you while you're sucking that dick!", and in a few seconds, I cum!. It's a good, long, powerful orgasm, but I don't feel that great about it. I can't wait to get home so we can make up - and have some "nice" passionate sex!

At least my sister was able to stay with my wife this week, as she (my wife) hates being in the house by herself.

Now I shall think sexy thoughts until I'm digesting my own seed - and then, to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment