Monday, August 25, 2014

I just wish I were prettier

I do. I really wish I were more attractive. I'm muscular and handsome, but I'm carrying some extra weight, enough that I don't think most gay/bi guys are interested. Maybe that's a good thing. Lately, everything's been pretty good with my wife and me, and I'm kind of relieved that I haven't hooked up with anyone else.

I haven't really "tried", as in contacting anyone, or posted anything. But I've done a lot of looking, and thinking. And fantasizing. 2014 seems to be the year of the Big Dominant Dick. That's what I've been fantasizing about more than anything else.

I read an interesting article over the weekend. The title asked: "Is Kink a Sexual Orientation?" After reading the article and thinking about it, I think Kink is at least 3 different orientations: dominant, submissive, and switch. I believe, as with the Kinsey Scale, there are finer points in-between. I'm a subby switch. I mostly like to be dominated. I do enjoy dominating sometimes, too, but I don't feel I'm that good at it, and it doesn't get me off as much as submission does. Sometimes I wish I got off more on being dominant, but that's just it - what gets us off isn't something we choose, but how we are.

According to the article, some gay people strongly disagree that Kink should be considered a sexual orientation, and I get it. But I do think that for many of us, being submissive or dominant is at least as significant to our sexual orientation as gender "preference". If I were single, I'd hook up with the first dominant person - male or female - who turned me on and wanted to hook up with me. That's what I've done since I hit puberty.

Lately, I've been having a lot of cuckold fantasies. I got my wife to rub her pussy against the Dream Dick while I was sucking it. She started out just rubbing her ass in my face, but since I was sucking the Dream Dick (at her "command"), she couldn't help touching it, and then she seemed to love the way it felt against her. That was about a week ago. She was wearing panties then. Yesterday evening, she started giving me a blowjob, and then she stopped and "suggested" I should be sucking cock, too. In just a minute or so, I was very close to cumming, so I stopped her and asked her to sit on my face. I licked her clit, and started rubbing the Dream Dick on her pussy lips, which she liked (her clit got hard, and her lips got wetter). I teased her pussy opening with the head of the Dream Dick, and she liked that, too. Then I started to insert it into her - and she did NOT like that at all! Oh well. I'm going to try again with a smaller dildo. But the sight of a big cock making my wife's pussy so wet - and right in my face! - sent me right over the edge. I came in her mouth and she kissed the cum into my mouth for swallowing. Yum!

Last week, after farting in my face in panties (wow!), she tied me up and whipped me while I worked my "little average dick" in the fleshlight flight. She had my hands cuffed to my collar, and my legs tied wide (actually I'm the one who set it up; she simply clipped my ankle cuffs to the rope I'd secured to the bed). I had tied my balls super tight with an elastic hair tie, and she made sure they were sticking out behind me so she could hit them with her (faux) fur slapper (the other side is leather; she slapped my ass and back with that side). She also marked my back and ass pretty well with the 3.5 ft single tail whip. She made me suck on the Dream Dick while she did this, and then, as I described above, she rubbed herself in my face and up and down the shaft of the big dildo. I came pretty quickly - pretty much as soon as I realized she was getting off on the Dream Dick!

As far as Kink orientations, my wife is a dommy switch. She'll submit sometimes, but she mainly enjoys dominating me. That wasn't always the case. For the first couple of years of our sex life, I was the dominant one. Mostly we had vaginal and oral sex. During missionary and cowgirl, I'd pinch her nipples. In doggy and reverse cowgirl, I slapped her ass and pulled her hair. I choked her. I still do those things, but now she does all that and more to me, and with an attitude I'd never have thought possible. I believe her kink orientation is a lot more flexible than mine is. Whatever, we work well together. It's the best sex of my whole life.

I still would like to suck the cum out of a big cock attached to a big dominant guy. But for now, sex with my wife and kinky fantasies of big-dicked Alpha Male domination are good enough. Especially when my wife "makes me" suck cock and bend over for her. Life is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment