Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Submission and other thoughts

I started today in the best way - with my face where it belongs, stuffed as far into my goddess's ass as possible. I kissed, licked and sucked her gorgeous ass while she held my cock and balls tightly between her feet. It didn't take long until I had a magnificent orgasm! I offered to give her as many orgasms as she wanted but she said she'd rather wait for that until tomorrow.

I realized today, not for the first time, that I'm different from most other guys. Maybe I'm just more honest in my desires or maybe my desires are different. But in the supermarket today, I saw many women with beautiful asses (!) and each time, I imagined what it would be like to have my face there, how it would feel for her to bounce up and down on my face, how it would feel and smell for her to fart on me! After seeing one such lovely ass and having a brief submissive fantasy, I overheard two other guys talking about the same woman. One of them commented on her breasts, the other agreed and said she had a nice ass, too. The breast man wondered what kind of noises she'd make during sex. The other guy wondered if she'd give good head. So different from my own thoughts! I checked out the guys, both athletic and confident, and imagined myself at their feet, being forced by the hot babe to pleasure them both! I doubt any of the three of them had any thoughts like that. Well, fortunately my goddess has the same kind of twisted mind I do!

In other news, I heard a rumor that Queen AdyBa may release new clips soon! I hope it's true. She is the best amateur facesitting and farting dominatrix - in the world! And come to think of it - she's better than all the "professional" dominatrices, too....

Not as good, but still a serious turn-on for me, is Strapon-Hell. Their videos are hot Russian girls dominating guys, mainly with strap-ons. I like that they also dominate in other ways, including "forced" pussy- and ass-licking. But one thing I find annoying is that usually, they use ridiculously large dildos. The slave can't suck much of it and when the mistress fucks him, she can't thrust it in very far and she often has to keep her hand on the dildo. Kind of ruins the illusion that it's part of her, you know? And of course most of their videos are lacking in passion, which is the main reason I prefer Clubdom or Men are Slaves. But none of them are in the same league as Queen AdyBa.

I have other thoughts, but they'll have to wait. I have to get a good night's sleep because my tongue will be very busy in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment