Saturday, December 17, 2011

The joy and thrill of KISSING ASS !

If I've learned one thing about human sexuality, it's this: everybody loves to get their ass kissed!

Some love it more than others, but I have yet to meet anyone who hates getting their ass kissed. I've kissed ass probably thousands of times, but only seven or eight different asses, all but one of them women. The typical reaction is amusement followed by sexual arousal. A couple of the women were kind of embarrassed and stiff about it at first, but in the end they loved it, too. For two of the women, kissing their ass seemed to flip their dominance switch to "on"!

My first girlfriend liked to tell me to kiss her ass. When she didn't feel like having sex, she'd roll away, pull down her panties if she wasn't already naked and tell me to kiss her ass! And I did it, every time! She would move her hips to rub her ass in my face and to jam my face farther up her crack. Kissing her ass always made me cum - quickly and hard. I think it started with me kissing her entire body. Every square inch from head to toe. Some spots got more attention than others and of course her ASS got more attention than anywhere else. She was VERY amused, aroused - and soon dominant. I wish I'd know how to ask her to fart in my face because I know she would have LOVED that!

My second girlfriend was more shy about it. Which is kind of surprising, because my first girlfriend was a virgin when we started dating and my second girlfriend told me she'd been with about a dozen guys. I guess none of them ever kissed her absolutely amazing ASS! She was 5'9" and very nicely curved. Athletic. Tight, round, muscular ass. She was so sexually awesome that for the first couple of months after we started having sex, if she didn't feel like fucking, she'd give me a blowjob! I got a blowjob ever other day or so for something like 8 weeks!! She gave good head and got better the longer we were together. She couldn't quite deepthroat me but she used her hands and mouth together really well and even swallowed without being asked! But as our relationship went on, she downgraded me to mostly handjobs with occasional blowjobs - and instead of fucking every other day, it became twice a week, then once...and then she'd just say she wasn't in the mood and she wanted to sleep. I asked if I could kiss her ass and pleasure myself while I kissed it. I could tell she thought it was weird but she let me do it. "That didn't take long!", I remember her saying the first time. She laughed a little and that made her ass, which was still touching my face, shake in a very sexy, humiliating way! I remember always hoping she'd fart in my face but I didn't dare ask and she never did.

My third girlfriend was also tall, and less surprisingly shy. She'd only been with two other guys before me and apparently I was MUCH better at sex than those guys had been. She treated me like a sex god! Whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted was the way it went, almost from beginning to end. When I kissed her ass, she didn't say anything, but I knew she loved it. She had a big round ass that was softer than my previous girlfriend, but I loved it at least as much. After kissing her ass one night, she pulled me up and guided my cock to where my tongue had been. I asked if she was sure and she moved her hand to my ass and urged my hips forward. That was my first anal sex experience and only the first of many I had with her. Ass kissing was the default when she didn't feel like sex and I always enjoyed it - but I always wished she could be dominant like my first girlfriend. I asked her once to tell me to kiss her butt, but she got angry and asked "Is this a 'kiss my ass' thing?" I answered 'no' because I could tell how she felt. I think she farted a tiny fart in my face once, by accident. But I couldn't ask her about things like that.

Finally, there's my goddess! I started kissing her ass while doing 69 with her on top. I reached up to massage her breasts and she took that to mean I wanted her to sit up onto my face! I've never been too shy with her - or she with me. I told her early on that I like kissing her ass, and she let me know she likes for me to kiss it! And lick it...and SUCK it...and breath it in...and TAKE IT when she wants to facefuck me or facesit me or faceBOUNCE me or faceFART me!! Again during 69 with her on top, she farted in my face by accident. And I came about three seconds later. I was comfortable enough with her to let her know WHY I'd cum so quick and so hard. I asked her if she could do it on purpose. She agreed to try! The first time was awkward. She was really nervous. But she did it and soon learned to LOVE farting in my face. She also loves having her ass licked. Somehow we figured out that she could hold my dick between her feet while I'm kissing her ass (maybe we're just built right for each other that way!) and that's our default when she doesn't feel like fucking. Sometimes, though, I'll cum on her feet with her fart gas deep in my lungs and then she'll roll over and have me lick her to several orgasms (after first cleaning my cum off her feet with my tongue!)

My goddess is asleep upstairs right now - what am I doing down here!? I'm going up there and with a little luck, I'll kiss ass yet again in the morning! Good Night, all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment