Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bliss!

This week has been wonderful so far!

The morning after my last entry started with me kissing my goddess, then touching her everywhere, then licking her to several glorious orgasms!

Then she gave me some great head and then turned around and sat on my face. I licked her some more and she continued the amazing oral and hand pleasure she was giving me. She mixed in a little ball-squeezing and -busting, too! She's become very good at CBT!

After a couple of minutes 69ing with her on top, she sat up on my face (while still stroking my cock with her hands), bounced on my face just a couple of times - and released a short, pungent fart right into my nose! Then she sat down on my face with most of her weight, shifted slightly - and released a HUGE pungent fart!!

After some laughter, she leaned forward to take my hard cock back into her talented and hungry mouth. In a few seconds, of course, I came with full power! She held me tight in her hands and mouth until I stopped cumming (which was somewhere between 30 and 60 seconds). I could smell her fart the entire time and it kept making me want to cum even more. Not to mention the sight of her gorgeous ass, right there in my face, OWNING me completely. WOW!

I came kissing her ass twice this week and once I fucked her pretty well for first thing in the morning...but I've been thinking about the events of the weekend more than anything else this week. It's like I already got what I want for Christmas!

I hope everyone reading this gets what they want, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment