Sunday, December 22, 2013

I got fucked!

Last night at 9 PM, my Wife beat me up a little and then fucked me in the ass until I came. It might have taken 15 minutes at the most, once She had Her Cock in me. It was an earth-shattering orgasm. She wore Vixskin Johnny in the SpareParts Joque harness. i fucked a well-lubricated "bitch tube". i pushed back against Her and She fucked me pretty well. She had a hard time getting Her Cock all the way in me because her tummy was a bit bloated! She farted A LOT and has been farting all day today! She's been eating bread, which always makes Her gassy.

Yesterday started with hopes that I'd end up dominating her tonight (which was tomorrow night then, just so you're sure to be confused). I told her I had a proposition for her: she could dominate me in the evening, but only if she took the initiative. I wasn't going to remind her. If she didn't dominate me in the evening, I could dominate her the next night. Then I kissed her ass with my balls tied and my dick between her feet. It took me about 10 minutes. She extended her leg for me to remove the cum I deposited on her ankle (a LOT!). I started to lick it off, but grabbed a tissue instead.

The day went on and neither of us mentioned anything about sex. By 8 PM, she was tired and I expected she was going to forget about dominating me. I suggested we watch something on Netflix... and she said she'd prefer to beat me up! She told me to go upstairs, put on my chastity device, cuff myself to the bed and wait for Her. She said She'd probably be awhile.

Excited, as well as a little humiliated and scared, I went upstairs, got naked, got out the necessary toys, gave myself a quick but thorough anal douche, lubed myself up, got my CB6000, lubed it, slipped it on my half-erect cock (cold water does wonders), locked the padlock on my chastity device (gulp), put the key on the bedside table, along with a handcuff key, and climbed on my back in the center of the bed. Using the restraints I've attached at the corners of the bed, I secured and locked my right ankle, then my left ankle, then my right wrist, and finally my left wrist. The left wrist was tricky; it's not easy to get it to click locked, but finally I got it to click the right number of times (5). I snuggled under the covers I'd placed on top of me and waited. It had taken me about 20 minutes to get into this position.

About 30 minutes later, She came in the room and turned on the light. She laughed at my chastity device. I think She was disappointed that it doesn't actually HURT. But She had fun with it. (I wonder if She'll suggest it again?)

She put on the cupless wetloock bra and wetlook skirt she wore the last time I dominated her. It look really Hot on Her now.

Immediately, She noticed the whip, crop and slapper I had placed on Her side of the bed. She also realized right away the vulnerability of my balls and began slapping them with the (wide-tipped) crop. It hurt just right!

She pinched my nipples a little and then took her time undoing my cuffs. She put a Tit in my mouth and let me suck on It for a minute or so, then let me suck the other One. I made sure to get my nose as far into Her Armpits. She farted loudly with Her Ass right next to my head. I couldn't feel it or smell it, but I enjoyed Her laughter! I gave Her a brief oil massage, massaging Her Back, then kissing and massaging Her Feet, then kissing, licking, and massaging Her Ass. She made me stop licking Her Ass because I was neglecting the massage!

She let me take the chastity device off! I thanked her profusely! 

Then She had me put Johnny in the Joque and put it on her. She stood up and stroked Her Cock, then shook It around a little, enjoying the power of it. First She tried to fuck me with it with me on my back, but She found it a very uncomfortable position - like a sumo wrestler, She said. She suggested putting another mattress on top, a brilliant solution!

So instead of Her jerking me off while She fucked me in missionary, She had me fuck the bitch tube while She fucked me in doggy. It was a little awkward and it took Her a long time to get Her Cock all the way in my ass. Finally She did, and then we found a rhythm, and it didn't take too long for me to cum after that. She stayed in my for awhile, then pulled out. I took the Joque off of her and took that, the bitch tube and the CB6000 to the bathroom to wash.

I washed them and put them away in a couple of minutes, then we said sweet things and kissed each other good night. I turned off the light and went downstairs for a couple of hours (too wired to sleep!) before going back to join her in slumber.

She farted right after I got into bed with her! It stank! I stuck my head under the cover and "filtered" it for several minutes, until I couldn't smell it anymore! I hoped she was going to fart again, so I kept my head down there, but she didn't fart again, and when she woke, she walked right out of the bedroom and didn't come back. I waited, then fell back to sleep.

Later in the day, around noon, we went back upstairs and she gave me a "sore balls" blowjob! She tied my balls tightly with an elastic hair tie (which I handed her as she started to suck me), then, after briefly sucking my cock in a nice way, she sat back, putting her asshole in front of my nose and my tongue on her clit. Sitting up and bouncing down, she rocked back and forth, while jerking my cock around roughly! That bounced my balls off my thighs. They're sore now! She leaned forward to suck again, then sat back to ride my face and rough up my cock again. I thought about the Barefoot Princess video, "you kiss My Ass; I fuck yours!" and enjoyed the smell of her ass. I imagined eating some other guy's cum out of her in this position. I remembered fucking her in the ass, and her fucking me in the ass... I put my own hand on my cock and pretty soon, I came in her mouth. It was a great orgasm. She squeezed my balls, and squeezed the head of my cock with her mouth. I squeezed my shaft. I came and came and came. She seemed to hesitate (was she going to swallow, finally?!), but after 30 seconds or so, she went to the bathroom, spat out my sperm and then brushed her teeth. At least she wasn't noisy about it this time.

Not sure what's next. I'll give her a bath tonight, as I agreed to do yesterday, right before she fucked me. I asked her when I would dominate her next, but she didn't answer.

Probably we'll end up playing poker, then either of us could end up fucked.

Either way, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment