Saturday, September 6, 2014

My DICK, your ASS (or is that my FACE, your ASS?)

That's the dynamic between my wife and me for the past couple of weeks. Actually, that's the kink dynamic. The vanilla dynamic is still 1 or 2 blowjobs, one session of PIV sex, and one session where I lick her to as many orgasms as she wants (usually 3-5) each week.

With kink, it's usually just a session or two of me kissing, smelling, and then passionately licking (deep tongue fucking) her ass while I "fuck" her feet with my cock until I spew sperm and she laughs at me for cumming with my tongue up her ass. Also, most times when she gives me a blowjob, she sits on my face, grinding her clit against my nose and/or tongue. She usually sucks for a few minutes, then sits on my face, sitting back while stoking my cock instead of sucking it. I let her know when I'm about to cum and she leans forward and takes my cock in her mouth. I cum in her mouth and she keeps enjoying my tongue for a few seconds before running off to spit and brush her teeth.

If she needs to fart while I'm kissing her ass or she's sitting on my face, she lets it rip as hard as she can! She does this because she knows it turns me on - but also, I believe, because she finds it highly amusing, especially when I cum soon afterwards (which I usually do).

Every month or so, we have an evening session of kinky sex. If she's in charge, it usually begins with me rubbing her feet and her back. Then she beats my ass and back with a single tail whip (and sometimes a slapper and/or a crop) and then she makes me cum in a humiliating way, usually either making me suck a dildo (usually the Dream Dick), or fucking me with a strap-on (usually Vixskin Johnny). I'm always ready to be fucked when it's her turn to dominate. She gets 2-3 turns to my one turn.

When it's finally my turn, I have her wear something ridiculously skimpy. I put a collar on her neck and bind her hands. I make her suck my dick and/or fuck her face, and then I fuck her ass until I cum. Sometimes I spank her with something. Twice, I've "made her" swallow instead, but usually I fuck her ass. Hard. Recently I taught her how to get her ass ready before the session starts, which makes for a smoother session.

I feel AMAZING after dominating her.

And it's long overdue. I know I have to take the lead on this, just tell her to get her ass upstairs and make it ready to be FUCKED! I'm not sure why I haven't done this already this weekend. Maybe tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment