Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Being well is the best thing ever

We've been sick for almost a month. Bronchitis. Pretty sure we picked it up at a New Year's party. We went to three; each party had at least a couple of sick people. Who kept wanting to talk to us. What sucks is that none of the parties was all that much fun. I would rather have been home having sex with my wife. And then I was sick for over two weeks. About when I got better, my wife got sick. Fortunately she's starting to feel better. But - almost no sex for about a month.

Naturally I've been whacking off like a bandit. For about two weeks. Two, three times a day. Early morning before work. Evening after work before she gets home (or before she stops working if she's working from home). Late night right before bed (for instance, right after this).

Today I went upstairs about 5, stripped, tied my balls with parachute cord and sucked some serious silicone DICK. Vixskin Johnny, which I can easily deep throat repeatedly and then Vixskin Outlaw, which I can throat all but about the last inch of.

Turns out I can take Johnny up my ass without any other warmup now. I used to have to start with something smaller, but today with plenty of lube I managed to get it in with minimal pain. Actually, it hurt (about 2.5 on a scale of 1 to 10) for a couple of seconds but it was fine after I pulled out and then it went in without pain 15 or so seconds later.

I realized today that the drawer of my dresser is just the right height. If I (gently) wedge Johnny's balls in the drawer, it's easy to fuck myself standing up. So I slid it in easily the second try and fucked myself silly for a few minutes. On the front end, I sucked on the Outlaw.

And then I switched. After a few minutes of Johnny, the Outlaw went in right away. Felt HUGE, though and I was grateful that the door kept the last 1.5 inches or so from going in. Still, even with "only" about 7.5 inches of 2 inch thick dick, I felt thoroughly manhandled!

After that, I moved to the bed and sucked both Johnny and the Outlaw while I fucked my "slave tube" (Slipinside #1). I put a medium sized vibrating bullet in my butt. It ended all too soon! I stopped sucking for a moment and just LOOKED at the two big dicks with my saliva all over them, the wet mark going all the way down to the balls (well, almost to the balls in the case of the Outlaw). I imagined I'd just made both of them cum (one in my ass and one in my mouth, with the cum swallowed of course).

My orgasm was huge, especially considering it was the second of the day. Anal orgasm, too. Powerful! I have a perverse urge to film it next time, me sucking on a big dick while impaling myself on another.

I can't wait to have sex with my wife again! She's said several times she feels the same.

Oh, well, I'm going to go see what my THIRD orgasm of the day is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment