Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun with the wife

It took a couple of weeks, but wife and I finally did my fantasy. The head was good. The anal was better.

First I made her kneel. Than I put the collar on her, then cuffed her in front and locked cuffs to collar. Made her look down until she started sucking my dick, then I made her maintain eye contact.

I was soon about to bust, so I stopped her and asked if she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. She said yes!!! So I made her crawl onto the bed and present her ass. I've added a new toy, a bit gag, since my last post. I put the bit gag on her and attached two shoelaces as "reins". I licked her ass briefly, lubed it good, inserted a finger, then two, then screwed the glass twisty wand all the way in and fucked her with it. Then I made her beg me to assfuck her. I love hearing her say things like, "please assfuck me, master!" especially when she's gagged.

I mounted her, took hold of the reins and pulled back just enough to force her to lift her head and see herself in the mirror. As I did that, I eased the head of my cock into her asshole. She tightened up as usual. I pulled out, waited a few seconds and then was about to put it back in. She farted loudly (!) and I spanked her ass with my riding crop for being disrespectful! Then I slid my dick back into her ass, slowly, and started fucking her while I kept the reins tight. I asked her if she liked my dick up her ass. She said "yes, master!"

I pulled her up to doggie position, slid my dick back in and ordered her to "suck my dick with your slut ass!" She complied nicely. I didn't have to use my crop at all (but I did swat her ass a couple of times anyway, just for fun) ! I kept the reins tight and told her to look at herself in the mirror a couple of times. When I got close to cumming, I made her beg me to cum in her ass. Of course I came hard; I stayed in until my orgasm was totally over (about 60 seconds).

Then I slowly pulled out and gave her a kiss on the cheek, unlocked the collar and took the cuffs off her. We talked for a couple of minutes about the session. She didn't enjoy the gag, but knows I did and is OK with using it again. She said she enjoyed the anal A LOT, which makes me a very happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment