Saturday, August 8, 2009

From the early early morning to the early early night

My wife's a morning person; I'm a night owl. She gets up around 6 am, goes to bed around 10 pm. I get up at 9 am and sleep at 1 am.

This creates problems with our sex life. But thanks to my wife, it hasn't been a problem lately. I don't mind getting up at 9:30 instead of 9 and my wife doesn't mind coming back to bed for a few minutes at 7 or so.

Even if she's not in the mood for sex at all, she enjoys having her ass kissed, licked, sucked and generally worshiped. I can usually tell when she's in that mood. I'll whisper in her ear, "what would you like?" and she'll answer, sometimes wordlessly by turning away from me and pulling down her panties, pointing her bare ass at me. Other times she'll say "it's been too long since you kissed my ass" or "why don't you KISS... my... ASS... bitch!" or just "kiss my ass".

I kiss the back of her neck and down her back, then all over her ass before sticking my face up her butt crack. The smell of her ass always makes me want to cum. I put my dick between her feet or else fuck the slave tube. Often, she'll squeeze my balls with her feet or give my balls little kicks. Sometimes I just smell her asshole and plant kisses on her ass cheeks, ass crack and asshole; other times I lick her ass crack and asshole as clean as I can, and/or suck on her asshole. It's fairly rare, but sometimes she farts in my nose. Hardly ever (I only remember once) my mouth. 99% of the time I cum within seconds after she farts. If I'm taking longer than she likes, she rolls over onto my face and face bounces or grinds my face with her full weight (135 lbs or so). That also makes me cum pretty much instantly. I think the longest it ever took me to cum from kissing her ass this way was 10 minutes.

If she has gotten in the mood during this (about 1/3 times), she will roll over onto her back and pull on my ear or my hair and I'll know she wants me to lick her pussy. I always keep licking until she pulls on my head again, signaling she's had enough. Usually then, I'll keep going a little longer, until she asks me again to stop. She always cums, usually 3 or 4 times. Sometimes we get "a big one" or three, but sometimes it's just little ones.

It's a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment