Monday, April 4, 2011

Biting The Hand That Gives Me A Free Blog

I wrote this post in notepad. For some reason, it takes forever to log into blogger lately. Yes, I've scanned for spyware. Anyway, after spending half my lunch hour trying to post something, I decided to see if it was just me. So I googled "google slow" (yes, I get the irony). It took almost 3 minutes for the results to appear! Anyway, as I suspected, it's not just me. Other pages (like Facebook) load instantly. Google used to be super fast, which is why I've become so dependent on them for everything. Now I've gone back to MapQuest and I'm trying out things like Bing (Microsoft, shudder).

I'd rather use Google, because, y'know, they're not EVIL. But they're currently eating my life.

Dude, WTF?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment