Sunday, August 16, 2015

What to do with my dick?

Haha. I need to decide whether to fuck my wife in the morning, or try to get a blowjob from a guy.

The answer is obvious, isn't it? I should fuck my wife!



The only problem is that I may not wake up before she gets up. Once she has breakfast and coffee, it's all over. She will never come back to bed after that. She actually did, a couple of times, but it wasn't any good.

Actually that's not true - once, she had breakfast and coffee, and then she sat on my face/head for about 45 minutes while she talked on the phone with her friend. She was naked, and my head was under the covers. She farted a couple of times, and I wasn't allowed to cum until she got off the phone. That was awesome

Of course, it was my idea. One thing I've learned about my wife is that if I don't suggest it, it's not going to happen. That even goes for me giving her head. Once I start to do it, she really likes it, but I don't think she's ever initiated even that. 

The one time I can remember her initiating sex was when I asked her, at bedtime, to wake me up in the morning with a blowjob. She did, and it was awesome. (In the interests of fairness, reciprocity and all that jazz, I woke her with oral a couple of days later. She did NOT like it at all). 

But she almost never refuses me, either. If I start kissing her in the morning, and I want to fuck her, I will fuck her. If I want a blowjob, she'll give me a blowjob. If I want to fuck her in the ass - she'll say no! But I'll get in there on a weekend night very soon. If I ask for a blowjob more than one day in a row, she might give in, but she won't be happy about it. Ditto if I want to fuck her two days in a row. 

If I want sex 4 days in a row (which is about the most I hope for these days), it will have to start with kinky sex, ideally anal. The next morning, I can lick her to several orgasms and then receive a blowjob. The morning after that, I can cum between her feet with my face up her ass. The morning after that, I can fuck her (vaginally). Then, there has to be at least one day off, more likely two. The order of sex acts can vary, but the basic pattern stays the same: a different kind of sex, or no sex, each day, never the same thing more than once in a row.

It was different when we were dating. Then I could fuck her several times over the course of one day and/or night. And then I could fuck her again the next day. 




I like it a lot better now, because I have more sex, and to me that beats the higher intensity of the dating sex. It definitely makes us closer, and I guess it's more endorphins gushing through our bloodstreams. 

Yesterday morning, I made her cum with my mouth and hands, and then she sat on my face and gave me a pretty good blowjob. She played with my balls a lot, and rubbed her pussy in my face while she sucked me. Her ass in my face is amazing. She sucked me deeper than halfway a couple of times. She let me cum in her mouth. She was discreet about spitting it out. Two days before that, I kissed/licked/sucked her ass and came on her feet. Two days before that, I came inside her while fucking her in doggy (with a little choking and hair-pulling)..

Lately I've been wondering what it would be like to get a blowjob from a guy. I want to be sucked with enthusiasm, I want to be deepthroated, and I want my cum to be swallowed! Basically, I want to experience better head, maybe better than I ever got before. How will I feel, after? 




I think I'm going to try to wake up in time to fuck my wife. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment