Sunday, August 9, 2015

Actions speak louder than words, I guess

Yesterday morning, I fucked my wife's face, and she fondled my balls, until I came in her mouth. I didn't imagine any fantasies, I just enjoyed what was happening, and thought about that. I came a lot. It felt amazing from start to finish, and just as good afterwards. All day it felt good.

This morning, I fucked my wife from behind and came inside her pussy. I only lasted a few minutes. She wasn't getting off on it much, and I fantasized about watching a guy with a big dick fuck her, with her getting off on it in a HUGE way. I looked at her back and the back of her neck and head, and imagined that she was thinking about getting fucked by that guy, and I came in just a few seconds. I came pretty hard. The orgasm lasted about 45 seconds. I have felt GREAT all day.

I still looked at CL yesterday and today. Just now, I replied to a guy in his 20s looking to receive head, and maybe to give it, too. I don't expect a response. That's what usually happens. The old L.A. "no".

Not sure why I keep looking. Maybe it's just a desire to do something dangerous. Or maybe I just want cock, in addition to amazing female ass, tits, mouth...and everything. I love to fantasize I'm doing it because my wife told me to do it. 

Anyway, it's been a fun weekend. I hope the week ahead is good, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment